Energy Management - Material Handling Systems - Turnkey Control Systems - Mechanical/Process Systems
Engineering for Energy Savings
Energy Reduction Studies completed at more than 50 Manufacturing Facilities to identify and define Energy Saving Opportunities.
Energy Reduction Concepts developed for improved and efficient use of Building and Process Systems.
Budgets developed for Project Implementation outlining Energy Savings Payback periods.
Bid Packages engineered to meet Owner's Requirements and Targets, and define the Scope of Work for Contractors.
Projects completed On Time and within Budget saving Energy Costs and Natural Resources while also reducing harmful emissions.
- Building Ventilation Optimization
- Process Ventilation Optimization
- Combined Building and Process Ventilation Optimization
- Energy Management Systems, (improvements new and wireless)
- Spray booth Airflow and Downdraft Optimization
- Air Supply House Efficiency and Optimization
- Fan and Pump Efficiency and Optimization
- Bake Oven Efficiency and Optimization
- Abatement System Optimization